TIGER 372 CNC LR 4.0 RC, ferrous circular saw with HSS blade for any kind of steel, with programmable head mitering trough MEP40 CNC controller.
- Automatic vertical circular saw powered by brushless motor mitering from -45° to +45° (see picture A) and up to +60° in semiautomatic mode.
This machine can be equipped with the bar loader CB6001 (OPTIONAL) for rounds, square and rectangle materials according to technical specifications. It can also be retrofitted.
- 8” touch screen controller with self learning programming.
- Self-checking of all cutting parameters in real time.
- The headstroke, according to the dimensions of the material which has to be cut, is set directly from the control panel.
- Transmission system at 3 stages so as to guarantee high sturdiness, precision and to obtain high removal capacities.
- Model with complete covering so as to reach 3 fundamental aims:+ operator's safety (during working cycles, access to cutting area is hindered by a timed opening system).
+ Possibility to work with high quantity of cutting liquid (120 liters/min) to cool blade, to wash the working area continuously and to convey chips guaranteeing in this way longer blade life.
- Wire chip brush for band cleaning.
- Pneumatic locking vice with adjustable steel gib.
- Pneumatic vertical vice.
- Steel base with drawer to collect chips which can be replaced with a motorized chip evacuator (see optionals).