TIGER 352 SX evo, semi-automatic vertical sawing machine to cut steels from +60° to -45°, with HSS blade.
- Machine with controlled single axis microprocessor with the latest generation of controllers for semi-automatic sawing machines designed by MEP.
OPERATION: starting the cycle by means of the relative push-button, the following steps are carried out: - the vice closes and the motor starts – the head goes down to execute cut – motor stops – head returns to top position and vice opens.
- CYCLE DOWN UP : Operating in semiautomatic cycle, the new function DOWN makes the head and blade motor stop once the cut is finished with the vice closed, by pressing the UP button the head raises back to its starting point and the vice opens.
- Registration of alarms and events with the possibility to visualize the story of occurred events.
- The headstroke, according to the dimensions of the material which has to be cut, is set directly from the control panel.
- Sawing head movement on double linear guides with preloaded slides with recirculating ballscrews.
- Coaxial cylinder with bypass valve for fast approach and linear transducer for head position reading.
- Rotating table on a center pin with axial bearing which allows higher precision on the cutting angle set.
- Pneumatic vertical vice.
- Electric pump for the blade lubrication and cooling.
- Wire chip brush for band cleaning.