SHARK 652 SXI H 5.0, dual column electro-hydraulic band saw, equipped with blade 6700x41x1,3mm specifically designed to cut pipes and beams up to max 650x450mm at 0° and can miter from +60° up to -60°.
The machine is available in two versions both equipped with a simple touchscreen and the latest MEP controller which is designed exclusively for all our sawing machines.
-MANUAL POSITIONING (manual rotation of the head with a hand lever and a hydraulic brake to lock the head into position; the cutting angle is visualized on a display).
- AUTOMATIC POSITIONING (programming of the cutting angle from the electrical panel with automatic hydraulic locking system).
In the AUTOMATIC POSITIONING feature the cutting angle is determined by means of a gear/chain system and 2 cutting cycles are available: A) AUTOMATIC CYCLE for cuts only at one angle; B) AUTOMATIC CYCLE for cuts with 2 angles programmed to be initiated alternatively. To make the angle setting easier both versions A and B can be equipped with a pair of pop-up hydraulic rollers (one for the infeed and one for the outfeed). This avoids the material scraping onto the turn table when mitiring (OPTIONAL).
- Work light and laser projector to position the bar accurately in order to carry out non-standard or facing cuts.
- Self-adjustment cutting force by means of a servo valve mounted on the hydraulic cylinder.
- 7 touch screen which visualizes.
- Two hydraulic cutting vises to clamp the material on both sides and one vertical hydraulic cylinder.
- Automatic adjustment of the front guide arm in relation to the capacity that needs to be cut.
- Adjustable blade-guide heads in steel, with roller and carbide pads.