SHARK 512 SXI evo, semi-automatic electro-hydraulic sawing machine with 4640x34x1,1 mm band, to cut pipes, profiles and beams up to 510x320 mm at 0°.
- Extremely versatile machine, for cuts between 60° left and 60° right.
CUTTING CYCLE: after having positioned the bar, starting the cycle the following operations are performed: vice closing, motor start, head descent for cutting, motor stop, head return, vice opening.
- CYLCE DOWN UP: Operating in semiautomatic cycle, the new function DOWN makes the head and blade motor stop once the cut is finished with the vice closed, by pressing the UP button the head raises back to its starting point and the vice opens.
- Console with all centralized controls, installed on an articulated arm to follow the operator in every operating position for the controls and the EMERGENCY.
- The headstroke, according to the dimensions of the material which has to be cut, is set directly from the control panel.
- Wide supporting surface for the max. safety and stability while cutting.
- The bar support with roller, on the left of the cutting table, slides on linear guide with ball recirculation, so that it can be easily moved to cut up to the max. angles without any disassembly.
- Wire chip brush.
- Electric pump for the band lubrication and cooling.
- Coolant pistol to keep working surfaces clean.
- Coolant tank inside the steel base and chip drawer.