SHARK 452-1 SXI evo, semi-automatic electro-hydraulic sawing machine with 4500x34x1,1 mm band, to cut pipes, profiles and beams up to 450x320 mm at 0°.
- Extremely versatile machine, for cuts between +60° and -60°.
after having positioned the bar, starting the cycle the following operations are performed: vice closing - motor start - head descent for cutting – motor stop - head return - vice opening.
- CYCLE DOWN UP : Operating in semiautomatic cycle, the new function DOWN makes the head and blade motor stop once the cut is finished with the vice closed, by pressing the UP button the head raises back to its starting point and the vice opens.
- Console with all centralized controls, installed on an articulated arm to follow the operator in every operating position for the controls and the EMERGENCY.
- Electronic inverter for the continuous adjustment of the band speed from 15 to 100 m/min.
- Wide supporting surface for the max. safety and stability while cutting.
- The bar support with roller, on the left of the cutting table, slides on linear guide with ball recirculation, so that it can be easily moved to cut up to the max. angles without any disassembly.
- Hydraulic vice with fast sliding approach, movable on linear guides with ball recirculation.
- Vertical support of the movable head with manual adjustment, sliding on linear guide with ball recirculation.
- Wire chip brush.
- Coolant tank inside the steel base and chip drawer.