SHARK 382 SXI evo, semi-automatic electro-hydraulic sawing machine , with operation also in manual and semi-automatic dynamic cycle, for cutting from 45° right to 60° left.
- Semi-automatic cycle: starting the cycle: the vice closes and the motor starts, the head goes down to execute cut, motor stops , head returns to top position and vice opens.
- Semi-automatic dynamic cycle: lowering the head manually, so as to position it just above the material, the semi-automatic cycle starts by pressing trigger switch on handle.
- CYCLE DOWN UP: Operating in semiautomatic cycle , the new function DOWN makes the head and blade motor stop once the cut is finished with the vice closed, by pressing the UP button the head raises back to its starting point and the vice opens.
A FEW FEATURES:
- Console with all centralized controls, installed on an articulated arm.
- Steel base allows to recover coolant also when cutting at the maximum degrees.
- Coolant tank inside the steel base with electric pump so as to lube-refrigerate band. The drawer to collect chips can be replaced with a motorized chip evacuator (see optionals).
- Preset to be equipped with the spray mist system (OPTIONAL), as well as with the standard-delivered traditional lubrication with emulsible oil.
- Wire chip brush for band cleaning.
- Stock support arm with roller predisposed to mount loading table.