SHARK 350 NC HS 5.0, electrohydraulic automatic double-column bandsaw for 0° cuts on profiles and solid parts in structural, stainless and alloy steels, for dimension up and in between 350mm x 350mm.
Standard machine features:
+ Motorized chip conveyor which can be assembled on the left or right handside of the machine
+ Variable vice pressure allow to set the clamping force
+ Two vertical rollers assembled on the feeding vice to help align the material
- Numeric controlled machine CNC MEP 50-Windows “CE” based, that has been specifically designed by MEP for the automation of its range of products.
- “Clean cut” cycle
The feeding vice moves backwards the material once the cut has been completed . This eliminates any scratches caused by the blade during its return to its starting position
- Field bus control system with double microprocessor with serial connection
- 7” touch screen display operator interface and push buttons for all functions of the sawing machine.
It is simple and intuitive, it guarantees a reliable use and it controls all cutting parameters in real time.
- Automatic acquisition of the actual starting point of the cut
- Cnc machine that enables to memorize a maximum of 100 cutting programs, each with different quantities and lengths and to select up to a maximum sequence of 100.
- Structure in sturdy cast iron G25, to absorb vibrations and give the machine a better cutting stability and longer blade life.
- Cutting head downfeed movement with hydraulic cylinder on linear guides with recirculating ball bearings
- Hydraulic power pack to supply the saw frame and the feeding and cutting vices.
- Infinitely adjustable cutting speed from 15 to 115 m/min controlled by an AC inverter drive system
- Feeding length up to 600mm in a single stroke driven by a stepper motor and ball screw assembly.
- Rest piece that can no longer be fed in by the feeding vice : 120 mm.
( Optional feeding vice jaws in order to reduce the restpiece down to 25mm+cutting length).
- Blade deviation ( Optional)
- Self-aligning feeder vice unit for feeding even not straight bars
- Driving pulley locked by conical clamping ring to ensure a strong fastening still allowing axial adjustment
- Software to control/assess/correct in real time: cutting force – cutting torque and band tensioning against the programmed values
- Adjustable steel blade-guide heads, with roller and carbide pads, coolant taps for the traditional lubrication
- Machine predisposed to install a mist lubrication system (OPTIONAL).
- Idler pulley movement from the keyboard to replace the band easily
- Automatic adjustment of the front blade-guide head according to the dimensions of the bars to be cut
- Work lamp and Laser projector to position the bar accurately to carry out non-standard or facing cuts
-Band rotation control with stop in real time in case of blade jammed.
- Electro-mechanical servo-system for the blade dynamic tensioning.
- Coolant tank incorporated in the base
- Two coolant pumps to ensure high cutting liquid quantities (120 l/min) to cool down the band and wash up chips from the working area, so as to guarantee a longer blade life.
- Wash gun to clean the working area
- Sound and flashing indicator for machine shutdowns.
- Machine preset for being handled by lift truck or crane.
- Bimetal band for the cut of profiles and solid pieces.
- Service keys and instructions manual, for maintenance and spare parts list.