Shark 350 CNC HS 4.0, automatic double-column bandsaw for 0° cuts on structural, stainless and alloys teels, profiles and solidparts, with dimensions up to 350x350 mm.
This sawing machine also features a semiautomatic cutting cycle and uses latest generation technologies.
8” touch screen display operator interface and pushbuttons for all functions of the sawing machine. It is simple and intuitive with a self-learning feature, it guarantees a reliable use and it controls all cutting parameters in real time.
- The limits of the head stroke are programmed through the console, depending on the dimensions of the bars to be cut.
- Structure in sturdy cast iron, to absorb vibrations and give the machine a better cutting stability and longer blade life.
- Cutting head downfeed movement with brushless motor and 40mm diameter recirculating ballscrewnut, in order to obtain the maximum rigiditiy during the cut and to control and check the cutting parameters inputted in real time.
- Infinitely adjustable cutting speed from 15 to 115 m/min by vector inverter.
- Bar feeder with recirculating ballsscrew/nut and steppermotor, feed in length in one stroke 600 mm, that can be repeated in order to cut any length).
- Self-aligning feeder vice unit for feeding even not straight bars.
- Software to control/assess/correct in real time: - cutting force – cutting torque and band tensioning against the programmed values.
- Electro-mechanical servo-system for the blade dynamic tensioning.
- Wash gun to clean the working area.
- Blade brush.