SHARK 331 NC 5.0 spider, Electrohydraulic automatic band sawing machine which can also operate in semi-automatic cycle for cuts from 0° up to 60° left.
Machine with compact dimensions.
- 7 touch screen display operator with simple and intuitive interface.
- Console with all centralized controls, installed on a fixed pedestal in order that the operator can operate all programming and operating functions completely safe.
- Visualization and registration of alarms and events with the possibility to visualize the story of occurred events.
- Electronic inverter for the continuous adjustment of the band speed from 15 to 100 m/min.
- Feeding vice cover with safety limit switch in case the operator opens the cover during the cutting cycle.
- Cutting head and feeding vice positioning with joystick.
- Automatic acquisition of the actual starting point of the cut.
- Automatic adaptive shearing stress control system with servovalve mounted directly on the cylinder.
- Continuos control of the blade rotation. In case the blade is jammed, automatically the machine will stop.
- Adjustable rollers for bundle cutting on one row.
- Adjustable guide to unload cut pieces.
- Extractable coolant tank with two electric pumps so as to lube-refrigerate band. The drawer to collect chips can be replaced with a motorized chip auger (OPTIONAL).
- Preset to be equipped with the spray mist system (OPTIONAL), as well as with the standard-delivered traditional lubrication with emulsible oil.
- Additional foot pedal with emergency stop (OPTIONAL).
- Wire chip brush for band cleaning.
- Emergency lamp with acoustic signal in case the machine is in a stand still situation.