SHARK 282, manual band sawing machine to cut from -45° to +60°.
A FEW FEATURES:
- Hydraulic transducer to visualize band tensioning.
- Wire chip brush for band cleaning.
- Double head return spring.
- Sliding vice with sideways movement and fast-positioning system.
- Wide working surface with rotating table installed on a roller bearing, dia. 265 mm, pre-loaded with thrust bearing.
- Adjustable precision stops for cuts at 0°, 45°, 60° left and 45° right.
- Steel base with removable coolant tray.
- Electric pump for band lubrication and cooling.
- Machine arranged for handling with movement equipment.
- Adjustable rod to measure stop to make cuts of the same length with millimetred steel rod.
- Stock support arm with roller predisposed to mount loading table.
- Bi-metal band for solids and sections.
- Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
- The CUT CONTROL SYSTEM (CCS) can be retrofitted on machines out in the field.