Shark 281 NC 5.0, electrohydraulic automatic band sawing machine which can operate also in semi-automatic, semi-automatic/dynamic and manual mode to cut from 0° to +60°.
- 7” touch screen display operator interface and push buttons for all functions of the sawing machine. It is simple and intuitive , it guarantees a reliable use and it controls all cutting parameters in real time.
- Console with all centralized controls, installed on an articulated arm to follow the operator in every operating position for the controls and the EMERGENCY.
- Visualization and registration of alarms and events with the possibility to visualize the story of occurred events.
- Cutting head and feeding vice positioning with joystick.
- Automatic acquisition of the actual starting point of the cut.
- Electronic transducer to visualize band tensioning.
- Automatic adaptive shearing stress control system with servovalve mounted directly on the cylinder.
- Coolant tank inside the steel base with two electric pumps so as to lubro-refrigerate band. The drawer to collect chips can be replaced with a motorized chip evacuator (see optionals).
- Wire chip brush for band cleaning.