The PH 262, manual band sawing machines for cuts from -45° to +60° is also supplied in a version with Hydraulic Brake device (HB) to make single cuts without operator but keeping the manual cutting cycle available.
HB CUTTING CYCLE:
- After positioning the bar and closing the vice, the cutting phase is started, using the weight of the saw frame controlled by a hydraulic circuit to adjust the downfeed speed; after the cut the band stops, the frame is manually lifted in order to reposition the bar to cut untill the position needed by the operator, at this point the head frame is locked by the manually-controlled hydraulic valve.
- Sturdy structures in cast iron in order to tension the band at 900 kg.
- Sliding vice with sideways movement and fast positioning system.
- Electrical board with entirely identifiable wiring, stand-by, main switch with lock, short circuit protection, motor overload cutout, min. voltage coil, low voltage system 24 V.
- Control handle IP55.
- Driving pulley locked with clamp ring to ensure a strong fastening, still allowing axial adjustment.
- Blade-guide heads with 6 CARBIDE pads instead of bearings to ensure a better stability.
- Mechanical stop at -45° and +60° with lever for locking at any angles in between.
- Head pivoting with preloaded tapered bearings.
- Electric pump for the band lubrication and cooling and Brush band-cleaning device.
- Bimetallic band for profiles and solid pieces.
- Instructions manual and spare parts list.