The PH 211-1, manual band sawing machines for cuts from 0° to 60° on the left are also supplied in a version with HB device to make single cuts without operators, still keeping the manual cutting cycle available ( the HB device is available only in the three-phase version)
HB CUTTING CYCLE: After positioning the bar and closing the vice, the cutting phase is started, using the weight of the saw frame controlled by a hydraulic circuit to adjust the downfeed speed; after the cut the band stops, the frame is manually lifted in order to reposition the bar to cut untill the position needed by the operator , at this point the head frame is locked by the manually-controlled hydraulic valve.
– Sturdy structures in cast iron in order to tension the band at 700 kg.
– Electrical board with entirely identifiable wiring, stand-by, main switch with lock, short
circuit protection, motor overload cutout, min. voltage coil, low voltage system 24 V.
– Control handle IP55.
– Driving pulley locked with clamp ring to ensure a strong fastening, still allowing axial adjustment.
– Blade-guide heads with 6 CARBIDE pads instead of bearings to ensure a better stability.
– Stop strokes at 0° and 60° on the left
with lever for locking at any intermediate angle.
– Head articulation with preloaded tapered bearings.
– Vice with fast locking lever.
– Electric pump for the band lubrication and cooling.
– Brush band-cleaning device.
– Bimetallic band for profiles and solid pieces.
– Instructions manual and spare parts list.