FALCON 302, manual sawing machine to cut metals from +45° to -45° using an HSS blade. This high performance model has a heavy cast iron structure and is equipped with all the devices and functions necessary so as to cut in a precise and safe manner.
FALCON 302 is available as a bench model or eventually with the steel base. Furthermore it can be supplied with three-phase motor at one or two speeds.
A FEW FEATURES:
- Blade shaft assembled on spheroidal cast iron eccentric bushing.
- Bronze gear mounted with key and ring nut so as to grant the maximum hold.
- Worm screw shaft mounted on a pair of bushings.
- IP55 control handle.
- Clamping system by means of vice screw which slides on taper slide with adjustable gib.
- The front vice jaw has an axial adjustment so as to clamp the material as close as possible to the cutting line.
- Adjustable steel anti-burr device.
- Electric submerged pump at 48 V to lubro-refrigerate blade.
- Double head return spring.
- Adjustable stop to make cuts of the same length.
- Machine predisposed to be hoisted.
- The machine is supplied without saw blade.
- Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.