CB 6001 BAR CHUTE LOADING MAGAZINE 6000 MM
FOR MEP SAWING MACHINE MODEL TIGER 372 CNC LR 4.0 and TIGER 402 CNC HR 4.0.
CB 6001 - Since this unit has a maximum load of 2400 kg (8 bars of round solid with a diameter of 80 mm) we recommend to fix it to the floor so as to avoid even minimum unalignments.
A FEW FEATURES:
- This accessory allows you to cut in sequence all the bars which are positioned onto the chute of the loading magazine and consequently the machine can work, even for a long time, without the presence of the operator.
- The CB 6001 has a 80-cm bed where the inclination can be regulated. It can be loaded till it is full with round, square and rectangular solids or sections up to the maximum dimensions indicated in the feature table.
- When a restpiece which cannot be cut remains in the machine, the loading magazine sends forward a new bar pushing out the restpiece. The new bar is positioned for the face cut which isn't counted on the cuts made.
- The CB 6001 has a sturdy tubular steel structure which is partially demountable for ease in transport.
- The transmission mechanisms (gears and racks), as well as the system to feed in bars individually, are made out of steel.
- The CB 6001 can be ordered together with the sawing machine or afterwards, on condition that the machine has been ordered together with the accessory “equipped to mount CB 6001 w/vice to reduce restpiece”.
- The CB 6001 requires a 6 BAR air supply and the motor is powered by the controller of the sawing machine itself.
- Cutting materials which have a certain wall thickness generate also a lot of chips; for this reason, we recommend to equip the sawing machine with a motorized chip evacuator.