MESA 50 X-Ray Fluorescence Analyzer
HORIBA has been selling the XGT-WR series of EDXRF analyzers for many years, to providing screening measurements of samples containing hazardous elements such as Pb, Cd, Hg, Cr, Br, Sb, As for RoHS, ELV, and Cl for halogen free applications. XGT systems are used daily throughout the world. HORIBA has now developed the new MESA-50 EDXRF analyzer, based on its long experience with customer requirements and knowledge. MESA-50 provides user friendly operation and good performance. MESA-50 includes three analysis diameters, suitable for every sample, from thin cables and electronic parts to bulk samples. The combination of SDD detector and DPP changes the image of EDXRF. HORIBA's new MESA-50 supports ecological procurement; it contributes not only to EU RoHS and ELV compliance testing, but also regulatory work for many other countries.
· Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) drastically reduces measurement times, and provides increased sensitivity, for true high throughput analysis.
· Portable, small footprint and light weight
· Reduce routine maintenance work (LN2 free operation)
· No need for vacuumpumps
· Intuitive simple measurement process for all material types
· English / Japanese / Chineseuserinterfaces
· Excel® data management tool
· No worry about X-ray leakage