High Performance Model
The EMIA-Expert Carbon/Sulfur Analyzer is based on HORIBA's widely respected expertise in Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) technology. It offers improved the cleaning efficiency, enhanced user-friendly software, durability, operability and maintenance to ensure efficient measurements and its shortened cycle time accelerates your development and manufacturing speed.
- Enables measurement of ultra-low carbon concentration with high accuracy by eliminating hydrocarbon impurities in the carrier gas;
- Samples which are moist or that generate water during analysis may cause a small error for the analysis of sulfur. This is due to the evolved water absorbing the SO2 gas. Using the heating filter, the absorption of SO2 by moisture is prevented, and highly accurate sulfur analysis is guaranteed;
- EMIA Series can complete one measurement cycle, “measurement-display result-cleaning”, in 70 seconds (i.e. about 50 samples/hour);
- With the latest innovations the cleaning time for the EMIA Series instruments is typically half of that of our conventional models. The flat design around the crucible stand and simple
design around the furnace also simplify user access for cleaning;
- A critical focus was to ensure that the EMIA-Expert/Pro Series was “easy-to-use”. In particular, we focused on the layout, operating menus and functions.
We have included a self-diagnostic monitor checking capability to check the status of the connected device, an alarm function and we have expanded 3 navigators to facilitate daily operation.